As a key component of our efforts to support Public High Schools, Milano Formals is pleased to provide a charitable contribution, in form of Prom Dresses ( Samples and Irregular styles), to nonprofit organizations operating in the United States.
- Our customary donation is 6-12 Dresses per school for the calendar year
- The donation is for the students that can not afford Prom Dresses.
- We only make donations to state licensed High Schools.
- We do not provide support to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
- We do not make donations to families or individuals.
- Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to the event date, and no earlier than six months in advance.
- We are happy to consider a donation to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes. Activities such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, free raffles or other incentives are not eligible for donations.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams (i.e. walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, scholarships or ambassador programs) will not be considered.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the High School; please do not submit additional delivery addresses or residential addresses.
- One request per nonprofit organization will be accepted within a 12-month period (from the date of the event).
Donation Request Form
Please submit your request at least 8 weeks before needed. We receive many inquiries and will do our best to accommodate as many as possible, but please note we may not be able to fulfill all donation requests.
Please provide as much detail as possible for your request